Friday, 13 July 2007

Nothing New

Well, it's the end of a boring week. I was in London on Tuesday night for dinner with friends which was nice. We have found a new housemate as Becky has left us to go back to Northampton. The new guy's name is Steven and I haven't met him. The girls interviewed him and said he was really nice so we shall see. I think he is moving in on the weekend. Dinner at the Cambrige Blue Pub last night as a final farewell to Dina who flys out today for 6months worth of travel. She will be in Australia in September I think so will be visiting all my friends & family. An easy weekend planned, I have free tickets to go see Waitress as Bovis sponsors the Cambridge Film Festival. So all in all very relaxing and cost free. The only bummer is I signed up for the gym so I'm giong on Saturday for my assessment! Should be fun.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Hey I want to see waitress!

Teresa and John said...

me too