Thursday, 22 November 2007

New Stuff & Fun Stuff


As the weather is getting colder I decided to buy another coat as my blue one, the lining is ripped inside and there is a bit of a draft. Mila & I went to Debenham (Similar to Grace Bros) as they were having up to 25% of the whole store. Excellent! Alth0ugh I kept repeating:

JUST BECAUSE IT'S ON SALE, DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO BUY IT!

After a bit of browsing Mila found a jacket & dress which both looked awesome on her and I found a coat too. All our stuff was on sale so it was a bargain trip!! I've also put a pic of my laptop bag I bought on Ebay too!



Last night was great, I was able to see and talk to my little niece, Lulu!!!! She is soooooooo cute and was making a few sounds. I'm pretty sure I got a kiss blown to me and a bye bye. Its so great to have the webcam now, I don't know how we have gone so long without it! I also get to see Mum & Dad now too. And ofcourse it's great to see Fiona & Andrew.

No comments: