Well the week was fairly normal, just work and coming home. Although I have now been on the cross trainer twice this week! Could only do about 20mins at a go but hoping to build it up. Seriously hard work.
Saturday I met up with Mila & Colin in London and we went and saw the History Boys at the Wyndham Theatre. It was excellent, just as good as the movie. After that it was a quick stop at the National Portrait Gallery, then on to Bella Italia for dinner. A nice time, then back on the train down to Portsmouth.
The best thing about the 1hr 30min train ride is that I got to finish my book, The Stand by Stephen King. My first book by him, and it was good, but I found it a bit slow. I'm more of a mind thriller that is always keeping you guessing but still it was good.
Off to Bristol this afternoon as I have a meeting with one of our architects on Monday morning. So going to crash at Dina's tonight. Going for dinner with Dina & Helen which will be really nice.
And the most exciting news................ 4 days till the Dane gets here! whoo hooo
No comments:
Post a Comment