Monday, 20 October 2008

Normal Life / Bristol

So it's been a couple weeks now with me living & working in London. Things are going well, work is extremely busy so having to get used to that again! Have had a lot of training courses at work so trying to get to grips with the systems & people is a bit of a struggle. But things are looking up!



Went to Bristol on the weekend. Helped Ben sell programmes at the Bristol Symphonic Concert, and then got to listen to a lovely concert, my first classical. Afterwards it was off to the local pub for a quick drink with the orchestra. Then to the pub for 5 minutes as it was Jo's birthday and they were ready to head off once we got there. Can you believe the bar sold us drinks to go!!!! How bizarre. I've never heard or seen anything like it. As you can see from the picture I was most amused.



Sunday we caught up with Poz for brunch, before heading over to a food market. In hindsight we probably should have waited as there were soo many delicious foods available. Atleast I saved money. Got a chance to quickly catch up with Jo whilst we were there but then had to leave as I was off to pick up Lynda (my brother in laws sister). Then it was an extremely long journey home driving for 2 hours. Finally made it, showed Lynda the house then headed off to bed!!!

No comments: