I then headed to our site office after lunch to be met with more cake,
chocolate crackles & presents. Clare, Paula,
Charlene, Louisa, Hayley, Emma & Jason all pitched in and got me a baking tin in the shape of a cupcake (a theme seems to be forming), baking products, a brooch, Monsoon vouchers, HMV vouchers!! It was out of control, I never expected anything. I am soooo spoilt. So that was it for the day. Did some work, ate more cake! Then it was time to go for dinner.
Met up at The Fox in Stratford for a drink before dinner but turned into a few more drinks. I couldn't have anymore after the weekend but the girls had a great time. Nando's was packed so we ended up at the local chinese buffet. Then it was off home for about 11ish.
Happy Birthday to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment