I got invited to one of the plot teams C
hristmas party which was held at Tiger Tiger in Piccadilly. A lovely dinner followed by dancing on Friday night. It got to about 10ish and I was so tired from all the nights out I just had to go home. I actually nearly fell asleep on the bus home, luckily I think I've trained myself to wake up as soon as I hear "Sydenham the Woodman".
Saturday I had to go into work to print out the quarterly newsletter for the Red Balloon. After it was finished (all 800 copies) I then drove up to Cambridge. I had a great dinner with Mila (Thai of course) and then I drove over to Carrie & Ruth's to drop them off. Then it was back home to go straight to bed.
Today I met up with Mark in town and we did a bit of Chrissy shopping. I managed to get all my Secret Santa gifts for under a fiver. Bonus! Now just relaxing doing nothing, it's nice not to have to talk to anyone or do anything.
Two more weeks of work before we break up for Chrissy!
No comments:
Post a Comment