It's been busy.
Friday night (23rd) we went to Smiths of Smithfield for drinks and dancing for Alan's birthday. It was a really nice bar and the music was old school so a people were busting moves all over the joint. After a few too many ciders I managed to get the last train home!
On Saturday (24th) I met up with Louisa, Nat, Andy & Helen and we went to Be@1 bar in Covent Garden. It was Amanda & Rosemary's joint birthday celebrations. Happy hour was between 5 and 7pm. I tried a couple of strawberry collins but then switched over to a couple of june bugs, super tasty! The music was sooo loud it was hard to talk so after a few rounds we headed to Wagamama's for something to eat, then off home to bed.
(Pic 1: Helen, Andy, Nat, Me & Lou / Pic 2: Rosemary & Amanda)
Sunday (25th) was supposed to be softball but was wet so we cancelled it.
Tuesday (27th) was Andrew's birthday.
Thursday (29th) was our first softball game of the season. We played the St Urbain Horsmen and won 26-6. Our batting and fielding was on FIRE!!!! A great way to start the season.
Friday (30th) Clare, Michelle and I decided to have a quick drink down the local after work. Well everyone showed up and one turned into about 4. Managed to keep my head though and dragged Clare out about 9.30ish. Everyone's talking about our move to our new house in Leytonstone, talking about drinks and house warming parties. I don't think people know me too well as I enjoy sleeping and doing nothing ALOT!!!
This Saturday I did NOTHING! All my housemates were out so I sat in front of the tv all day in my pj's watching rubbish tv. It was fantastic.
Sunday lunchtime I got in Coop and headed over to Bristol as Carmen, Dave & Lucas have flown over from Australia for a visit. It was so good to catch up with them, and to see little Lucas who will be 2 next week. Time flies! Also got to catch up with Poz, Cass, Adrian, Ben, Jane, Adrian, Harry, Max, Ross, Viv quite a turn out. Please note Harry & Max are babies! SO there were alot of little kids around this weekend.
(Pic 1: Dave, Lucas & I / Pic 2: Carmen, Lucas & I / Pic 3: Adrian, Ben & Dave Pic 4: Carmen, Lucas, Dave, Adrian, Harry & Jane)
Today, Monday, a bank holiday was spent at Bristol Zoo. The kids loved it, as did I. It was beautiful and the sun was shining all day. I left there about lunchtime and went straight to Nat's to bake a cake as our oven is STILL broken. Got home about 7ish.
Very tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment