So we had Pip's birthday on the 6th Aug.
We all went to Vibe Bar in Brick Lane and it was sooo much fun. We had a reserved area so it was cool to leave our stuff. When the live band started we all got up and danced. I managed to get the last train home, whilst others (Clare) got home about 4am.Monday 9th saw me and 17 of my team mates head over to west London to go on leisurely bike tour around the Royal parks. It was so much fun cruising around on the bikes and the weather was perfect. Its such a fun way of seeing London I might organise something outside of work.
Afterwards we went to a local Turkish restaurant for food. The Tabohuli was excellent!!! I would love to be able to make it. Mum you will have to send me your recipe.
Wednesday 11th we had another team softball match. Unfortunately alot of people dropped out on the day so we could only play 6 aside, when you are supposed to have 12 per side. We lost to the other team 21 - 40. Got smashed!!
Weekend was spent doing nothing which is good and this week has been quiet too. Love doing nothing but reading my book. I did babysit for Clare & Annabel but the little man was asleep the whole time and I only had to check on him once! Managed to finish my book. Excellent work.
We have another softball match tomorrow, Anne's birthday drinks on Friday, Tea at the Ritz on saturday with Mila & Helen and a one day softball tournament on Sunday. A nice weekend coming up!
14 days till my birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment