Tuesday 28th Sep an amazing day! Andy came back from his trip to Australia and had a MASSIVE bag of lollies for me! Thanks mum! You should have seen the massive bag! Andy nearly got charged excess baggage! ha ha ha ha So far have eaten: a bag of twisties, the box of cheezels, a bag of killer pythons, 2 caramello koalas and half a bag of raspberries. Very restrained I feel. And I have shared some of it with Clare & Ben.
Thursday 30th Sep we had our first community day project. We have 10 projects in total and this was our first one. We went down to the local church and we built a disable ramp, fixed the garden, repainted all the railings & doors, some electrical stuff and planted some lavender & daffodils.
Yesterday (Friday) we went out for Hayley & Mark's birthdays. We went to the same bar that my bday celebrations were. Vodka revolutions. I didn't have dinner (big mistake) and the cocktails appeared to be 2 for 1. After about 7 drinks I knew it was time to go home. A very drunken walk to the tube and it was a bit touch and go on the tube but managed to stagger home and get to bed in one piece.
No comments:
Post a Comment