So we have finally moved and are in the new place! Whoooo hooo. Thank goodness. Our friend Anne sorted us out with a massive truck to move all our stuff. This was fantastic as we got everything inside in one go. We also had 3 guys helping us move. We managed to do it one trip. Most of the boxes are unpacked and sorted, except my room. I can dive to my bed which is all that counts at the moment!
Last night I did a bit of baking in the new oven (awesome) and managed to make some chocolate mince pies! I made the traditional size then had some pastry leftover so made some massive mini tart pies! I'm not a fan but the people who have eaten them said they were tasty!
Get ready for more video's & pics of the house next week!
1 comment:
yum
Post a Comment