So a week off and nothing planned? Thank goodness for Angela!!!! Have a go at all the books she gave me to read.....Mum are you jealous! hehe he he Will have to send them to you when I'm finished.
Author: Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child
Books: Dance of Death, The Book of the Dead, Cemetery Dance, Fever Dream, The Wheel of Darkness & Gideon's Sword
Author: Mark Billingham
Book: From the Dead
Author: Sarita Mandanna
Book: Tiger Hills
Author: Kate Harrison
Book: The Secret Shopper Affair
Author: Julia Gregson
Book: East of the Sun
I am also addicted to GLEE!!!! I have watched Series 1 Volume 1 and am now onto Series 1 Volume 2.... so glad I'm on hols.
2 comments:
How wonderful, this will keep you out of mischief. You'll be in bed with a cup of tea and toast, and book. What a way to spend a few days.
I am sooo jealous that your at home this week!! Enjoy ya books and gleeathon!!
Post a Comment