
Had a great time at Rich's birthday last Saturday night at the pub Apple & Pears just off Brick Lane. It was a fun night but it was a long recovery the next day!
Got my hair cut finally, only a year in between cuts. Although you can't tell from the party pics above. Also had our first indoor softball day. We played 5 games and won 2, not bad for a first time team together. Will be going back for the next round in a couple of weeks.
Caught up with Helen and Angela during the week at Ping Pong in Liverpool Street Station. It was actually in the building I first built when I came to London - 10 Exchange Square.

This weekend I headed down to Brooks Farm where we did Community Day to see how the farm turned out. They had a major re-open and everyone from the community came down to see the new and improved farm. It was a lovely day and not just the weather. It was nice to see what we had done to help them. They were very grateful and it all looked fantastic. I look forward to going down again in April when the donkey, Millie, is due to give birth to her first foal. Exciting. Sunday has been spent lying in the sun reading my book and listening to music. Awesome
No comments:
Post a Comment