So before Charlene left to go travelling for 9 months she took Lou & I for Pie & Mash at her local. So Saturday morning we got up and met at Camden town. It was fun and the food was simple but tasty. Not sure about the "licquor" that they said I should put on the pie, tasted more like parsley water. Might go the tommy sauce next time but it was a great East London tradition I can now say I have done!
Louisa & I got free tickets to see the Houdini Experience. I wasn't expecting much but it was AMAZING!! I have no idea how he did it but he made people disappear and re-appear. It was so much fun. There were a few other acts on as well but his stuff was the best. And the tickets were free so it doesn't get better than that!
No comments:
Post a Comment