15th - 17th June - Jurassic Coast walk - 26 miles for charity. What an experience, the walk was super tough especially on the second day but it was worth it when we crossed the finish line. I got a blister the first day, so had to strap it up and keep walking on Sunday. Managed to get blisters on my little toes and underneath the pad of my soles. Camping was an experience, not happy that there was no hot water or showers! It was all about the baby wipes and cold sink water. Worth it though and we have the one in September to train for now.
Natasha and I went to see a show called "Briefs" down at the Southbank, Udderbelly festival. A bunch of Aussie boys putting on a hilarious show. It was shown in the Speilgeit Tent, which is the same tent that I saw Darren's show when I was home at the Sydney Festival. It was great.
A night out with friends for a few drinks, turned into too many cocktails at Bar Revolution. It was alot of fun though dancing and laughing. Luckily I had Louisa & Danielle helping me get home otherwise I might have fallen over!
London Zoo Lates - A great evening walking around London Zoo, Regents Park. The animals were awesome and there were heaps of people walking around laughing. They had stalls of food from around the world, we had some tasty food before continuing around the zoo. I will have to go back as we didn't get a chance to see all the animals. I did get to see a MASSIVE snail, it was bigger than my fist, don't reckon mum would want one in her garden patch.
What else:
- Started pole dancing classes - I'm not very good
- Beginners music video - it's so much fun, who thought exercise would be fun
- Softball - 2 more league games, we need to win otherwise we will get relegated down a division
- Online dating - not so good, dates ok but it's so much work, getting over it
- Olympics started 27th July - Opening ceremony watched from my couch, so tired was in bed before the fireworks but did get woken up by there noise
- Trip to South America (Colombia & Venezeula) booked, now just the count down to 25th August
- Started my diet but it so hard to stick too, especially when I go out for dinner. Oh well
- Going to cycle to work next week, 10 miles at 6.30am hopefully it goes ok and it will be great exercise for me
- Haircut tomorrow, can't wait as it's been a year since I last got it trimmed
- Legs & bikini line being lasered, a course of 6 months so then I'll be hair free just like the pits!
- Got tickets to the beachvolley ball event & gymnastic finals
- Going to see Richard III at the Globe theatre with Mila next week
No comments:
Post a Comment