Thursday, 25 October 2007

Baby Bump

Went to Norwich last night and caught up with Steph after months of trying to organise a get together. It was really great to see her and her mini bump carry Weggy Jnr. They have an awesome house which they have just moved into. It's an ex army base housing estate. It is fantastic. The only thing I don't understand is there is a sink in every bedroom! Weird!!
After a lovely dinner of stir fry (my fav) it was back in the car to get the train which I made by 2 mins. It was a shame I missed Chris who was working late so only got to say hiya - bye. But I think Steph & I talked non stop for an hour and a half, well I talked non stop. Definetly have to head back to Norwich for a longer visit.

No comments: