Saturday, 6 October 2007

Devastated - The Wallabies go down to the English


Can you believe it, the mighty Australian Wallabies go down AGAIN to the English!!! I can't believe it. I was in a pub with only 4 other Australian's for support, the rest were English. Seriously if they didn't have Jonny Wilkinson they would have NOTHING!!!

Jamie and I enjoyed the game, even thought the end was awful. A few ciders to help dull the pain and we headed off for a bit of a dance off at the local amusement centre. We were going to watch a movie but in the end we decided to come home and we caught the end of the New Zealand vs France match. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!! The All Blacks lost to the French and the NZ's were supposed to be the favourites to win the World Cup!!

So going to bed depressed, not looking forward to Monday when I have to go into the office. Atleast they haven't won it yet. Fingers crossed the Springbok triumph.

No comments: