Wednesday, 13 February 2008

Can you smell the seaside?



On Saturday I went to the car hire company and unfortunately they didn't have any compact automatic cars, so they had to give me a luxury car for the same price! he he he So I drove away with a black Mercedes A Class. Awesome as I was able to stuff half my room into the boot and backseat. Reckon I will only have to do one more trip and everything will be down in Portsmouth. The only bad thing is today (Wednesday) I got up in the morning to drive to work and some idiot had smash my left wing mirror!! Can you believe it. Luckily I found a Mercedes dealership near work and they fixed it for £50. The guys in the office were saying it might cost about £250 so you can imagine my relief. Not sure where I will park her tonight though. Although if they want to smash cars, unless she's in a garage, they will do it.
Anyway got to work on Monday morning after a horrendous 3 & 1/2 hour trip at 6am from Cambridge to Elstead. NEVER drive on the M25 it's PANTS!!! Left early to get down to Portsmouth in the light so I would be able to see where I was living. Managed to get everything upstairs and unpacked that night, although I was running on autopilot after 9pm. Tuesday was uneventful and now today! Hopefully settle into a routine thats not to over the top.

No comments: