Saturday, 15 November 2008

Busy Week

So what a busy week it's been. Monday was a lovely evening in watching Elizabeth: The Golden Age. Nice and relaxing.

Tuesday I was out with Gary, Uva and Nat at a wonderful seafood restaurant called Livebait. Super tasty and great company.

Wednesday it was Paula's birthday so we all went for lunch at a local Carribean restaurant. Super spicy, luckily I had plenty of water to drink. Then if the evening met up with Kate & Angela to watch the new Bond film, Quantum of Solace. It was fantastic, and ofcourse Daniel looked HOT!

Thursday I got to meet up with Lida for a meal at our local TGI Friday's in Leicester Sq. It was so great to see her, as it's the first time after the wedding, so lots to catch up on.

Friday met up with Angela and we went for drinks with my work in the evening. It was a strange pub to choose but someone from work organised it. It was interesting to start to get to know others on the team but was heaps of fun.

No comments: