Sunday, 16 November 2008

More tourist stuff....

So woke up refreshed and ready for another day in the city. Met up with Marianne at Camden station and took her to the markets. We ended up spending over 2 hrs walking around eating and buying stuff. Finally I managed to find a ring big enough to fit my fat fingers and I also bought a swarovski star crystal as I lost my other diamond pendant in the US. I had had that one since I was 18 so was a bit upset I had lost it, luckily I found a nice replacement. I bought 2 bags! One is a greeny/aqua colour with a cute poodle on the front (one of a kind) and a zip bag. You can literally unzip the whole bag until it looks like one long zip. Its so cool and cheap. Comes in a variety of colours & sizes so let me know if you want me to get you one.



After the markets we were going to go to the zoo but it was pretty miserable and we decided to do stuff instead. We ended up at the British museum. I really like that place. We spent 3 hrs there wandering around and even ran into my friend Scott. After a cuppa tea we headed off to Oxford Street as Marianne needed to update her reading. We stopped at Waterstones and I picked up 3 new books to read as well.



Then it was farewell to Marianne who is going to be exploring the capital for the next few days before she heads down the coast to Brighton. Hopefully I might get a chance to see her when she heads up to Wales.

A great weekend! Alot more sightseeing to come.

No comments: