So work has been pretty busy of late, still not 100% sure what I'm doing and if I'm doing it right! Anyway in between work we celebrated Sue's birthday here at work. I made a lovely chocolate cake with strawberries on top! Then we all went to Nando's for lunch, then in the evening we had a work meeting with drinks afterwards. Wesnday was a packed to the max day.
Thursday I finally went on site and had a look at the site offices. Very swish, alot nicer than the ones we are in now.
Friday I met up with Sabine in Sth Kensington and we had dinner at a lovely Thai restaurant called Bangkok. I was a bit dubious as all I could see on the menu was spicy stuff. But we had spring rolls to start followed by beef in black bean for me and a red curry for Sabine. Well it was fantastic!! The beef was melt in the mouth and we only spent £16 each!! Thumbs up. After dinner we headed over to the Natural History Museum which is open late every last Friday of the month. We had booked tickets to see the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition. It was amazing. Maybe not as good as last year but still amazing.
The weekend was extremely quiet. Matt & Ned's mum came down and as she is American, she cooked a HUGE Thanksgiving dinner. It was delicious! And was finished off with pumpkin pie & cheesecake. Sunday was spent lazing in bed and watch the next 6 episodes of Greys Anatomy I received. That show is AMAZING!!! I love it.
Monday was spent handing over two plots I was working on to Scott, so now I can focus on my own plots which is good. Also met up with Kate and co to see No Mans Land at the Duke of York theatre. David Walliams (little britain) is in it, as well as the guy who plays Dumbeldore in Harry Potter & the guy who plays Filtch the caretaker in Harry Potter. BORING!!! I totally didn't get it and the others I went with felt the same way!! It was terrible! But we were able to laugh about it at the end.
A busy week ahead with our Chrissy party on Friday night, Ben's farewell party in Portsmouth on Saturday night and my old bosses farewell on Sunday afternoon in Wimbeldon. Get ready for the pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment