Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Seal, Walrouse, Horse, Moose, Motor Boat

All the above have been used to describe the noise I make when I cough. It's been a week and after a few drama's I have finally registered with a doctor and have an appointment for tomorrow morning. Finally I might get some drugs to help with the cough.

Had to stay last weekend, hoping that resting, my cough my go away by itself but NO! I did meet up with Angela for a couple of hours on Sunday to go the South Bank Christmas Fair. It was lovely walking along the Thames looking at all the stalls. I think there must have been more on the Saturday. I bought some fudge, orange chocolate & mint chocolate. Super tasty.

Tuesday night (last night) I was out with Colin & Dina to see Monty Python's Spamalot. It was extremely funny!!! Thanks to Dina for my lovely birthday pressie! The show was worth the wait.

Tonight we went out for Sue's leaving drinks. She is off to Adelaide, Australia to live & work. Very exciting. I might even get a chance to catch up with her when I'm home in February.

Yes I am home on the 1st of February until 22nd February.

No comments: