Well the Chrissy party was on Friday night at Ruby Blue in Leicester Square. It was a great night and is always amusing to see how people act after a few drinks. We all danced the night away and there was no goss unfortunately! Nat & I left at 3am so didn't get home till 5am so I'm sure you can imagine me sleeping in till midday, then snoozing on and off until about 6pm when I had to get up for Ben's farewell bash down in Portsmouth.
It was supposed to be an Australian themed party but I couldn't be bothered dressing up. The fact I got out of bed was a huge achievement. It was heaps of fun and I had a couple of drinks. Some interesting people showed up halfway thru the night and we rocked it in the loungeroom till the wee hours of the morning.
Sunday got up about 9am for some reason and everyone decided to start cleaning!! I think everyone was still drunk as we got it done in record time. About lunchtime I headed off as I had a drinks do in Twickenham for my old CEO leaving to return to Australia. I dropped Tom off at the station and headed up to the party. I was so tired I only managed to stay for an hour before I had to leave. It still took me over an hour to drive thru London to get home. By the time I got home I feel into bed and passed out.
Monday arrived with a tickle in my throat.......and yes it has turned into the dreaded seal cough! As the people at work have never heard my cough they all seem to think I am dying or coughing up a lung. I tell that it's normal and will pass. If it's still here on the weekend will go see the doctor.
So extremely tired and coughing sooooooooooo much.
Oh and it's Darren's birthday today! Happy Birthday Cuz!! xx
No comments:
Post a Comment