
Well it's Christmas Day! What a wonderful day. A lovely sleep in then it was off up to Cambridge to Claire & Annabel's for Christmas lunch. Freddy, who is 3 months old, is so cute! Dina was also there which was great. A lovely lunch of turkey, vegetables, sausages, cabbage. Delicious!! After lunch it was dessert, apple tart, banana bread and carrott cake, all of which I had made the previous night. I was totally stuffed! It was delicious.
After dessert we sat around the Christmas tree to open presents! I totally cleaned up. From Paula & Charlene I got:
Monkey bandaids, finger puppets, mincemeat preserve, jelly beans, a bath bomb, a coffee mug & a photo frame
Claire, Annabel, Freddy & Minty gave me a fantastic ceramic fondue set. I can't wait to try it out.
Fiona, Andrew & Lucy gave me a Odeon movie voucher and a Foyles book store voucher. Can't wait to go and spend them. I have a few things in mind already.

Mila gave me a mini (car) key cover, dvd (stardust), Shea butter (which smells amazing) and a book - Watching the English. I have been after this book for 6 months so was a great suprise.
Sabina gave me a lovely photo frame as well. Dina gave me CHOCOLATE!!! and some body scrub stuff.

It was a lovely day, especially as I was away from my family. I did speak to my folks for a bit which was nice. And Andrew, Fiona & Lucy webcammed me aswell after I got back from Cambridge. It was lovely to hear Lucy shout out Merry Christmas! A fantastic day, and now I have the week to look forward to, doing NOTHING!!
No comments:
Post a Comment