Monday, 16 March 2009

Cambridge

What a lovely weekend in Cambridge.

Saturday night I was up in Cambridge helping out the Red Balloon Centre with their Auction of Promises! it was a fantastic night and we ended up raising £15000. Christopher Biggins showed up as a local celebrity. I wasn't sure who he was but I'm told he was big in the panto scene and that he won I'm a Celebrity get me out of here 2007.


After the auction I met up with Charlie & Kevin at the local bar. We ended up at the Castle for a drink & boogie. IT was so much fun and was really great to catch up with Chaz.




Sunday we had lunch at Pizza Express. Charlie, Kevin, Mila, Colin, Claire, Annabell and Freddie all showed up. It was a stunning day and was great to see everyone. Freddy is the cutest little boy ever!! Lots of cuddles! A lovely leisurely lunch then it was back to London with a quick stop at Krista's for a cuppa tea then home.

1 comment:

Teresa and John said...

That was low fat icecream and topping!!