The list goes on. My favourite Twinnings tea at the moment is Rose Puchong. A lovely black tea with a hint of rose. Unfortunately after scouring the country I have been unable to find anymore of this tea.
S
I did pick up some Irish Breakfast tea, a very soft, full tasting black tea (which I'm drinking as I type) and a vanilla flavoured black tea which I'll try later. After this we walked up to Covent Garden and stopped in the Australia Shop where I picked up my Cottee's Green Coola cordial!!! Whoo hoo. How exciting. Although the prices were:
Cottee's Green Coola Cordial £5.65
Cheesals £1.45
Tubes £1.45
Big Caramello koala £1.25
Big Freddo Frog £1.25
I will be enjoying them all and not sharing with anyone. What a rip off but whilst eating the koala decided it was worth it!
We had lunch in the Walkabout, I had a great kangaroo salad with wedges and James had the Kangaroo steak. Watched a bit of the rugby (France vs Italy) then we headed up to Oxford Circus via Carnaby Street. So many stores having sales, I had to restrain myself going in.
A lovely day in the sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment