Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Colder & Colder

So Friday night saw me meeting up with Helen at Kingscross and go up to Cambridge. Mila's dad who plays for the Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, was performing at the Corn Exchange building. Helen & I managed to grab a quick bite at the Rainbow Cafe first before meeting up with Mila, Annabel & Sabine for the concert. Mila's dad plays the Oboe. The first piece was a bit weird, but the rest was amazing. The second half was beautiful. A very cultured event!


We managed to meet up with Mr Rendle at half time and for a few minutes at the end!


The rest of the weekend was spent sitting around watching tv, just the usual. It's getting colder and colder. I thought that we had seen the back of the colder weather, but they keep predicting more snow. I really hope not. I'm so over the snow & the cold.


Still coughing a little bit but not as much as before! Got a day off this Friday, guess what I'm going to do......................sleep!

No comments: