Sunday, 31 January 2010

Voucher spending spree

Friday was a lovely day off where I spent the morning cleaning my room and then relaxing in the afternoon. Friday night I met up with Burak and a bunch of people to celebrate his birthday with drinks at All Bar One behind Liverpool Street Station. It was a nice evening and I managed to get the last train home.

Saturday was spent in bed relaxing in my lovely clean room.

Sunday I went shopping and spent some of my gift vouchers.

1. I bought a dress from Monsoon
2. 4 books from Waterstones:
Twenties Girls by Sophie Kinsella
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
The Scarecrow by Michael Connelly - his new one!
The Five Greatest Warriors - Matthew Reilly - His new one too!!

3. Also some black socks from Next

A great day although it is getting colder and there was a slight layer of snow on the ground when I woke up this morning. Lets hope it doesn't escalate!

No comments: