Monday, 14 June 2010

Birthdays & Fun Day

Friday night met up with Helen & Nat for drinks at the Refinery for Helen's birthday. It was a lovely evening as the sun had come out. A bit of antipasto and a cider.....lovely.

Saturday I was supposed to go to a softball umpiring course but that got cancelled so I headed up to Cambridge for the day as it was Annabel's birthday and Carrie was hosting her yearly open garden.

Got up to Cambridge about 12ish and managed to suprise Annabel which was nice. Then a lovely lunch with Claire, Annabel, Freddy, Sabine, Steve & Michelle. The sun was still out so it was great to feel it on the skin. After lunch I headed over to Carries house for the open garden. Carrie has surpassed herself once again. The riot of colours was breathtaking, and seeing Caldy & Lundy was wonderful too, although they had just been running through the pond so were a bit wet to cuddle.




After that I headed home for a nice realxing evening.

Sunday saw me, Clare, Pip & Mark head over to Ealing Broadway to take part in the company Fun Day which I helped organise. It was alot of fun and I spent some time on the bouncy castle, the kids crazy cottage, the rodeo bull and the bbq was fantastic! Entered one of the relay races they had put on but we came second! The local fire department did turn up so the girls and I headed over for our pic with Firemen! Got home about 5ish exhausted.




Putting my bed together tonight! Can't wait.

No comments: