Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Punting in Cambridge

On Tuesday Lisa, Will & I headed up to Cambridge for the day so I could show them where I used to live. A lovely sunny day spent cruising down the River Cam, it was fantastic.


After our stroll around Cambridge we headed back to London. That night I had an indoor softball game with work so I managed to convince Lisa & Will to come and play on the team. Luckily they had a great time and did really well on the field. It was great fun and everyone enjoyed themselves.




Today after a lovely sleep in till lunchtime, we headed off to Kings Cross Station so Lisa & Will could get the train up st Scotland for 2 days! Can't wait to hear about their adventures. Here are some pics of them on the train getting ready to head off.

No comments: