So it's been a busy couple of weeks. Steve & Richard came round for dinner and I cooked New Zeland Lamb, potoatos and roast veggies. We finished up with chocolate fondue.....super tasty.
Dodgeball last thursday, dinner with James at a Mexican restaurant in Canary Wharf, a retirement drinks reception at the Langham hotel last night.
Car went it for repair today, so should be fixed by next week.
Also Anne asked me to make a cake for her boss as he was celebrating 25years with the company so I made the one below. I ran into Paul last night at the retirement drinks and he showed me a pic of my cake and said "Look at the cake Anne made for me!!" So funny I had to walk away laughing. I saw Anne that night and it was very funny.
Nothing going on this weekend but relaxing and sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment