Friday, 24 June 2011

Birthday's galore




So after the ride on Sunday I thought I might not be able to walk properly but besides tight thigh's I was ok! Brilliant....as some people said I was going hard enough.


Monday night went to the cinema with Tom, Mark & Charlene to see X-Men First Class. Excellent. Very entertaining movie and it's cool to see how the older characters started. Then it was home to finish Emma's birthday cake. Took a little bit longer than anticipated due to incorrect colour. The box was yellow, so I assumed the marizpan would be too....NO! oh well





Tuesday was spent baking Suzy's cake and relaxing a bit.


Wednesday night I finished Suzy's cake - Floozy the Turtle. The Tom drove me to Nat's to pick up her old tv. We now have a widescreen telly! AMAZING


Thursday (last night) played softball and we won 8-7, a very tight game but satisfying win. Then home to bed.

Friday - Today - going to a Summer Ball at Old Billingsgate with work so excited about that.

This weekend - Clare is back from hols on Saturday (have to clean the house) but other than that I will be doing NOTHING!

No comments: