Tuesday, 3 April 2012

The Duchess & Headhunters



Friday night saw Jimi and  I head to The Old Vic to see The Duchess of Malfi. The theatre itself was beautiful, its the first time I had been there. The play was really good, although with their olde worldy english vocabularly I had to really listen to figure out what they were saying. I think it must have taken a long time to have conversations back in the 17th century!





Saturday was generally spent in bed, on the (blow up) couch, in bed, reading, listening to music.

Sunday I had free tickets to go see Headhunters at Stratford Picturehouse at 11am. It was fantastic! Very gripping and twists up to the end. Think I want to read more of Jo Nesbro's books now. After that I walked around (the outside) Westfields for a bit as the sun was shining outside. I found a pair of walking shoes from North Face so going to pick them up on Thursday (exciting) and I bought a couple of lampshades for the house. Then it was off home to finish painting the kitchen. So that now there are 2 completed rooms! Only the lounge & hallway to go and I'm done!


And here is the bedroom!












No comments: