Tuesday, 11 September 2012

August stuff.......

During August we also celebrated Pip's birthday. I bought a cheescake from Tesco's and jokingly said I made it and everyone believed me! ha ha ha I did tell Pip the truth in the end though.




Joined a walking group and we walked 9 miles from Wimbledon to Kingston. It was a gorgeous day and the walk took us thru Richmond park where we saw a herd of deer lying in the shade. Crazy seeing them just there. I met a nice bunch of people so will defo join them again for another walk.

Kitty & I went to a cake decorating class. It wasn't really what I was expecting but still fun. We were shown how to use an embroidery tool, a bit old fashioned but the painting with the powder was interesting and fun. I have a bunch of colours at home so now just need to buy some brushes. It was an enjoyable day.






Play crazy golf on the roof of Selfridges in London. I know, who would have thought it. One of my softball friends went there and I was so intrigued we had to go. It was super cheap, only £6 to play and we had the BEST weather ever. The sun was out, it was warm and lovely summers evening. We had 14 of us show up for our slot and it started to get a bit competitive after awhile. I was rubbish and came last, oh well. It was 9 holes and a lot of fun. There was also an outdoor restaurant but being Selfridges you can imagine the prices, over £10 for a sandwich! What a rip off. A bunch of us headed off and went to Giraffee Hamburger Joint and had some food there, it was tasty.

No comments: