I've let things slide a bit lately, trying to get back into work after such an amazing holiday has been a struggle. Finding the enthusiam has been tough, but think I'm over the worst and back to my usual self.
In the past month we have had:
Community day - I went to Brooks Farm, the same one as last year and painted fences and stuff and also built a new fence around the duck pond.
I walked in the charity marathon walk, 26.2 miles around London starting at 9pm at Battersea Power Station and ending the same place. It was the hardest things I've ever had to do and it was a relief when the sun starting rising and we knew the finish line was in sight. It took us 10 hours and i doubt it will be anything I will do again. I did manage to raise over £700 for the Lukeamia foundation so that was worth it.
I also baked some cupcakes, chocolate sponge, with a fresh raspberry filling and topped with lemon curd buttercream. I used my new centre remover. It was awesome. I even sprinkled some edible orange glitter on them. Very tasty.
We recently celebrate Hayley's birthday, with a few drinks at the Hoxton Pony which was nice.


No comments:
Post a Comment