Best thing about May in England are all the bank holidays. So an extra long weekend was greatly
anticipated. Saturday had us returning to the beer tents for a couple more pints. I was joined by my flatmates, friends and friends of friends. A couple of rainy hours there and it was back to the house for a huge barbie. Luckily my culinary skills came into play, and I had all the food cooked and ready to go. The weather held out so we were able to eat outside. Snags, steak, beef burgers, corn on the cob, salad, garlic bread, the list was endless. Profiteroles covered in chocolate, ice cream and my choc-chip banana bread ended the meal. Most of the gang went out clubbing, but the old timers (me, Mila, Jules & Fiona) stayed in for a chat. Sunday & Monday were days to stay in. It did nothing but rain the rest of the weekend. Miserable!!! So I stayed in bed and watched the entire season 3 of Alias! So now it's back to work as I'm obviously well rested.
No comments:
Post a Comment