It's been a lovely 25 degrees every day so have been enjoying the heat. Headed down to the
beer fest with Potts (my boss) and only had to wait 5mins before heading into the tent. Setup same as last year, but luckily we managed to find a seat with some random guys at a table outside. Sitting in the sunshine, raspberry beer in one hand & pork with apple sauce sanger in the other. Very relaxing. Potts headed off but I was soon joined by the boys (Martin, Patrick, Gary & Peter) and Charlie & Rach came too. A great evening had by all, I stuck to the raspberry beer whilst the others tried come Wheat Beer, Beir Blanche, Gorgeous honey beer, Janets Jungle Juice (Cider) and many others. Apparently the boys even managed to find me a man in the line up for beer, but
unfortunately lost him in the crowd! Better luck next year.
Called Inger at about 11pm forgetting the time difference and sang/shouted down the phone to her. Luckily she found it funny!
After many drinks we all got kicked out of the tent and we headed off to the local cocktail bar (The Depot) for a quick one. I had progressed onto the non-alcoholic cocktails (luckily noone noticed) and we had a laugh. About midnight Charlie & I said bye to the boys and headed home. Luckily as I heard this morning the boys nearly got into a fight!! Not surprising really with the state they were in. They even managed to get into the night club (Bolero's) for a boogie. Great fun but sooooooooooooo tired today. Struggling to keep the eyes open. Can't wait for Saturday when the girls & I head down for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment