
Well as some of you might know, I can be a bit paranoid about my health. So after sitting around on Sunday I decided to perform some emergency surgery

incase I got gangreen in my finger and then I couldn't wear a wedding ring!!! (Only women will understand) So in our lounge with Verina looking on I took my scalpel (stanley knife) and slowly cut away the nail. Luckily the splinter was literally under the nail so when I got down to it I was able to use the forceps and pull it out. A bit more cutting and 95% of the splinter has been removed, only a tiny bit in the bottom left hand corner. A relief, the finger was saved. Although I got really hot later on in the evening and I was convinced I had an infection and was running a fever. Obviously Naomi & Verina talked me out of that paranoid deliousion! Also saw Sammy Squirel in our backyard having a forage.
3 comments:
Ouch! Bet that hurt. You were brave to dig a hole in your nail to get the splinter out. Make sure you put plenty of anticeptic on it.
Love your new look blog. The pink was rather bright, but then again, that reflected you. I suppose the geen means that you are looking after the environment, particularly Sammy squirel.
Dang that was supposed to be a ''anonymous'' comment and i signed my name !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment