Hit the road on Friday after work and headed up to Cambridge to stay with Carrie & Ruth. Had a lovely dinner, toasting Carrie's success at being awarded Inspirational Women of the Year! An extremely deserving woman. Then it was early to bed as I was exhausted.
Saturday up and off to shop. Had a look around and saw heaps & heaps of stuff I wanted. Especially in Cellini a beautiful jewellery store, absolutely 
stunning rings! Then went to Charlie & Ad's house to drop my stuff off. We then met up with Claire & Annabel, Steve, Sabine & Pam at the Old Spring Pub for dinner. It was great fun, then back to Chazza's to watch White Chicks! Very funny.
Sunday - Claire's Birthday!!!! Had a great fry up at Chaz & Ad's then it was over to the girls house for birthday BBQ. It was a beautiful day with the sun shining. Although it went too quick and soon enough I was back in Coop
for the trip down to the coast. I got back at about 5ish to find out that Portsmouth won the FA Cup after a gazillion years and there were people EVERYWHERE!!! I'm glad Coop & I weren't in town for the celebrations. Luckily managed to find a space and went up to the roof where you could see where everyone had congregated.
A great weekend. Fingers crossed it's super sunny next weekend as it's a long weekend. Lots of sunbathing hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment