Friday, 10 April 2009

Bread, glorious bread!

So with only about 36 hours to go all I can think about is what type of bread I will eat once Lent is finished. 40 days without bread is alot harder than I thought. Luckily Clare was there to go through it with me, all we seem to talk about in this last week is bread related! I've only slipped up twice, I had stuffing with my turkey so we are presuming it had bread crumbs in it and the second time was during a charity event in Cambridge where i was handing out entrees and I was starving. I shoved a mini breadroll & 2 finger sandwiches in my mouth without even thinking about the no bread rule. But as I was doing something for charity I feel it rules it out.

Marion and I are going to have a big brekkie on Sunday in celebration of not only Easter but of my determination to stick to it. 4 days off from work so it's going to be nice and relaxing. I'm off to the gym and softball on Sunday but other than that just relaxing!

Happy Easter Everyone! xx

No comments: