So this week has been busy. Still haven't got Coop back yet, the car company is telling all sorts. Reckon I will get here back by Tuesday. Other than that it's just been a busy week. The weather is turning better with sun most days.
I caught up with Helen on Friday night for a drink down South Bank on the Thames followed by Wagamama's. It will be really great to have Helen living in London.
Saturday was spent mostly in bed (no suprise) but had a niggle in my throat so wasn't a happy camper.
Sunday (today) I headed to the physio down at the gym to talk about a few sports injuries. Firstly my right elbow where I strained/pulled the tendon's last year in Portsmouth when I was playing softball. It's not sorry but I wanted her opinion on what I can do to strengthen it. I can feel it sometimes when I throw. She gave me 4 exercises to do and said I could strap it if I liked.
Secondly my left calf has been giving me a little grief. When I squat I can't put all my pressure on the left leg. She had a look and both my calf's and it turns out my right calf is 4cm in length and my left (which i thought had the problem) is 7cm. So I now need to lengthen my right one and strengthen up my left one. Hopefully this will correct everything!
After that I headed over to the park for softball training. We have our first game on Wednesday. Pretty exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment