Well after the four day work week (which we should do every week) it was an action packed weekend. Friday night Louisa, Karen & I went to Nando's for dinner to celebrate Louisa's birthday it was so nice to hang out and chat. Although I did accidentally put peri peri sauce on my salad. I thought it was just dressing, but no it's HOT HOT sauce!! Tried to wipe some of the lettuce leaves on the napkin but gave up.
S
aturday I ended up doing nothing all day. It was great. The boys (Matt & Ned) had come back from Thailand on Friday night so it was nice to catch up and be extremely jealous of their tans. Saturday night I met up with Nat, Simon, Danny & Adrian in Clapham Junction for drinks. We started at the Slug & Lettuce and then hit Babel. After a couple of cider's we were up for a dance so headed to the class nightclub called Back to the Eighties!! I'd had a few ciders at this stage and thought it said Back
to the future! No. We danced the night away and the next thing you know it's 2am and I have to get across town to get home. I wasn't going to spend £20 on a cab so got a night bus to Dulwich and then my usual bus 176 home. Only took about 40mins so was home by 3am. Straight to bed!
Sunday (this morning) I woke up soooooooo tired and had a massive headache. Popped a couple pills and it was back in bed only to be woken up again at 10am by my alarm as I had softball practice at 12!! I was so tempted to stay in bed but I looked out the windows and the sun was so beautiful and bright I dragged myself out of the house and made my way to Regents park. It was a great training session, everyone is really nice and we have our first match next week! So everyone is really excited. Got home about 4ish soooo tired, nearly feel asleep on the bus. Relaxed the rest of the day dreading going to work tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment