Saturday, 27 August 2011

Alison & Andy's Wedding

So yesterday Andy & Alison got married! It was held at Peckover House in Wisbech. A beautiful old house with extrodinary gardens. It was raining so we didn't hang around outside but it was lovely to walk through and look at. After the ceremony it was back to Andy & Alison AMAZING house.



With tasty food and drinks flowing it wasn't long before we hit the dance floor. My feet are sore today from all the dancing. The couple look so happy it was lovely.


Between the dancing and drinking i managed to eat 2 massive cupcakes. One lemon the other caramel with gooey centres. Super tasty and they looked so pretty. I even managed to find the puppies!!! Soooo cute.


So it was coming up to midnight and Andy & Alison were due to head off. I tried my "Bridesmaid" trick and managed to get one puppy in my purse. Unfortunately when I went to say goodbye to Andy he noticed I had something in my purse and grabbed the puppy off me!!! Unfair, and tried to ban me from the puppy room. Got round him to say bye to the puppies.

A lovely day & evening, everyone was so nice and happiness was everywhere!

No comments: