Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Another wedding.....





So after a restful afternoon on Saturday stuffing twisties & lollies in my mouth, I was out on Sunday up to Hitchin for Amy & Adam's wedding. It was picture perfect. The sun was out, I was in a gorgeous church in the middle of the country. It was quite a traditional service and then we headed to the reception afterwards. The farm was amazing. Dinner was tasty, Amy looked so happy. It was great to see Martin & Alison as I hadn't seen them since my days in Cambridge! Years ago. After the speeches and tables were cleared away the line dancing commenced. Yep, line dancing. It was hilarious. Left there about 10ish and got home just after midnight.



A weekend filled with love & happiness. It was nice to chill out on Monday (public holiday) and do nothing but sleep & read.

No comments: