Away from the sunny shores of Sydney, and smack bang in the middle of London! What a difference in temperature.
Tuesday, 13 December 2011
Guvnors Christmas Ball
This year I had to organise the annual Christmas Charity Ball we have each year at the Hilton. It was decided to go with a circus theme and luckily I had a great team around me and we managed to pull off a fantastic event. It was quite stressful on the night but by the time the band started playing at about 11pm I was free of responsibility and ready to let me hair down. I also had a complimentary suite at the Hotel so the girls & I stayed there in a bit of luxury. It was a long night and all the hard work paid off. Sunday was a write off though as I was exhausted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment