Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Works Chrissy Party

On Friday night we had our works Chrissy party. It was held in Bloomsbury Square, Victoria Basement and was nice. It was a great chance to catch up and chat to people I hadn't seen in awhile. We danced most of the night and then by midnight it was time to go home!

 
 
Saturday Tom came round and helped me pack up my stuff in the house and to put it in storage. It's amazing how much stuff I have accumulated but it has been 9 years! Sunday I still had more packing to do, but it was all about the clothes and baking equipment which I have far too much of both.

Finally finished the last load on Monday morning before I dropped the hire car back at the rental place. So all my stuff is pack and I'm living out of 2 suitcases and an archive box. We move out of the house this Saturday 17th and then I'll be at Tom's for a week before I FLY HOME!!!!!!!!!

I am sooo looking forward to getting home and doing nothing but hanging out with friends and family and to feel the sun shine on me once again!

No comments: