Helena & Rachel showed up towards the end of our skating round and we headed off into the Wonderland to explore the many shops and food stalls available. EXTREMELY expensive. There were rides there and one go on a ride that may last a couple of minutes was £8!!!! Obviously we decided not to go on any of the rides, but I had a super tasty hog roast with apple sauce and stuffing. It was £6.50 but I ate every last bit. We also had some cinnamon & sugar coated churros and donuts. A fantastic evening hanging out with friends getting into the holiday spirit!
Away from the sunny shores of Sydney, and smack bang in the middle of London! What a difference in temperature.
Thursday, 15 December 2011
Walking in a Winter Wonderland.....
Hyde Park are hosts to the original Winter Wonderland every year and every year I never seem to get there. This year is different! Me, Lou & Claire met up after work and headed down for a bit of ice skating in the park. It was a lot harder than I remember but after I got the hang of it I was on fire!
Helena & Rachel showed up towards the end of our skating round and we headed off into the Wonderland to explore the many shops and food stalls available. EXTREMELY expensive. There were rides there and one go on a ride that may last a couple of minutes was £8!!!! Obviously we decided not to go on any of the rides, but I had a super tasty hog roast with apple sauce and stuffing. It was £6.50 but I ate every last bit. We also had some cinnamon & sugar coated churros and donuts. A fantastic evening hanging out with friends getting into the holiday spirit!
Helena & Rachel showed up towards the end of our skating round and we headed off into the Wonderland to explore the many shops and food stalls available. EXTREMELY expensive. There were rides there and one go on a ride that may last a couple of minutes was £8!!!! Obviously we decided not to go on any of the rides, but I had a super tasty hog roast with apple sauce and stuffing. It was £6.50 but I ate every last bit. We also had some cinnamon & sugar coated churros and donuts. A fantastic evening hanging out with friends getting into the holiday spirit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment