Sunday, 6 January 2008

Happy New Year.........2008 is going to be great!!!

So after the eventful morning, I managed to have a snooze in the arvo before having to get ready for the evening events! Everyone came round ours first for pre drinks and food, then it was off to James's house for the party. A great bunch, about 30-40 people, all who we didn't know. Thats okay we pushed our way to the sing star and started rocking out some tunes. I mistakenly left my camera with a few people hence the reason why I ended up with 132 photos. Note to self: never put camera down. So after much dancing, singing, drink and eating the countdown arrived. It was great to spend it with my friends and we all had a super time. Next thing you know it's 3am and time to mosey on home. Ofcourse we had to stop at Fagito (local fish & chip place) and get some hot chips to go with our cups of tea at ours. Reckon I got to bed about 5am.

Woke up about 3pm which was great, fartarsed about doing nothing and then it was 6pm and time for dinner. John, Fauzan, Naomi, Arran, Stevo, Me, Jamie all sat down for roast chicken, veg and dessert whilst we watched Amelie. We were all extremely tired so not much talking with everyone leaving by 10.30pm so an early bed.

Good times!

No comments: