Well this week has been jam packed with movie screening! Wednesday we went to see Enchanted. Nice but as it's a Disney film don't expect too much. Quite funny but very childish! Wait for DVD.
Friday night we went to see P.S. I Love. AMAZING!!! I've read the book and it's different but just as good. Two huge thumbs up. Arran & I were crying , in the cinema. And it's funny and it's got hot guys in it. Definetly go see it. I would go again.
Saturday night Mila, Jamie, Annabell & I went to dinner at Strada. It was fantastic then we met up with Arran, Lewis & Sabina to see Lust, Caution at the Picturehouse. Excellent film. A bit full on sexual scenes but not over the top, they were in keeping with the story. The 3hr film actually went but extremely fast. Then we went for drinks at the Castle to disect the film. Next thing you know its 4am! Time to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment