Thursday, 10 January 2008

The Hills are Alive.............

After such a kerfuffle with the public transport system of the south east it was nice to leave it all behind me and head back to civilisation on Wednesday. I met up with Annabel & Sophie for dinner at the Cape Town Fish Market Restuarant in Argyll Street, next door to the London Palladium Theatre where we were going to see The Sound of Music. This restuarant was fabulous!! Definete 5 stars. Super tasty and great service, I think it also helped that we were right next door to the theatre so there was no rush.

We made our way to our cheap fantastic seats and sat down for the show. It was brilliant, I really enjoyed it and they did it so well. Apparently there was an original stage play and it was acutally based on a real family called the Von Trapps! Very exciting. So a nice end to my 3 days down south. Annabel & I made it back about midnight, just in time for me to fall into bed asleep!

No comments: