Thursday, 20 March 2008

Bristol City

Last weekend was spent in Bristol for Dina's housewarming. It was great to see Dina & Helen was great. Mila, Sabine & Jamie met up with us so it was a great reunion. Saturday was spent watching the rugby in the Roo Bar with a couple of ciders. It was really great to see Poz & Cass there as I've not seen them since the wedding at Chrissy.

The evening was spent sitting on the couch at Dina's chatting to her mates and catching up on the goings on in Cambridge. A 4am bedtime is not something I'm used to so was a bit tired in the morning.

Ben came round for brunch which was fantastic to see him and catch up. Now that I have a car I'm only 2hrs away from this lot so will be going to Bristol more often. After a nice feed and catch up it was time to go home. A great weekend spent catching up with friends.

No comments: